Thursday, June 30, 2005

Chillin' in Narita

Well, I have to say that it hasn't been so bad here. There's a fantastic Public Lounge on the lower level of the No. 2 Satellite, Terminal 1 (take note Hyun-joo!). It has CNN, big open benches, recliners to sleep in, and even massage chairs. I've been reading, browsing around the Duty Free areas, and snacking from time to time. It's almost time to start thinking about leaving here. Looks like we depart at 20:55, a little earlier than I thought. No problem. I've slept so much I wonder if I can sleep on the plane. I've been doing some serious catch up from this past week. Hanging out with the elementary school kids was pretty tiring. So, keep your fingers crossed for me - that it'll be a smooth flight. Back to you soon, probably from Honolulu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, why did we get the plane tickets to go from Nagoya to Narita and from Narita to Honolulu? We could have just gone to Narita by train and catch a flight there to go to Honolulu, couldn't we? Well.. I believe that you probably had a good reason though.
Best wishes for the bride and groom. :)
See you soon!

Kent Matsueda said...

i dunno!
I just took the ticket they gave me!
ToT