Thursday, June 30, 2005

Early start... Late train...

i've begun my long wait until my flight tonight. my train was 45 min late today! crap... i thought i was going to miss my flight. all's well now. i have a 7 hour wait here. lots of reading and walking around the airport for me. i'm just glad i made it.

excited to be finally off to the states.
i hope everyone's well! bye!

it's only marginally cooler here in tokyo. still wicked humid. it's like thailand here. the airport is comfortable enough for some exercise. i plan on doing a lot of laps to get some exercise before my flight this evening.

i was really hungry earlier and stopped for some tempura udon. expensive but quite nice considering it was airport food. i wonder what's for dinner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you made it for your flight. What is up with the Japanese trains nowdays? :(
You are probably in Hawaii now. Have a good time there until I come to get you! hehe.. Luv ya! :)