Monday, June 06, 2005

Forget "The Forgotten"

Hyun-joo and I biked out to Saty to check out Julianne Moore in The Forgotten this weekend. Unfortunately it wasn't very good. Very X-files, but not as developed. It falls short in the thriller department, but it was mildly entertaining.

We hardly get movies out here. The movies change every couple of weeks, but there are only four or five English movies at any given time. Thank goodness I have a projector to watch DVD's and Divx movies. I think I'd die out here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and... if you keep making that missing son joke, we will never be able to forget the movie!! :(

Kent Matsueda said...

wait... who are you?
:-P

Anonymous said...

I am Sam, your son!! Please help me... Mommy!!

Anonymous said...

FORGET! You will forget!
Oh, and have a nice day.