Thursday, June 02, 2005

Phone home!

Just talked with Lee last night. It'd been almost a year since we last talked! Geesh. I waited too long. It was great to hear his voice again. We talked about summer plans. Sounds like there's a lot of stuff going on. Folks have been thinking about what they want to do in Oahu/Maui. I've just been thinking about going back to the States and seeing everyone again. I guess it's the feeling of being so far away. I could do anything, but I'd better start thinking about what we'd like to see exactly. Looks like this weekend is the time to get crackin' on some ideas.
    Kauai
  • ????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Arizona and Pearl Harbor. And you forgot the ultimate in tourist-ing in HNL-- Hanauma Bay. I think we're going to have to get up early a few mornings! Love to do Diamond Head and of course Punchbowl. Cultural Center would be great...All sounds fab! You've forgotten some very important things tho'-- Napoleons, Zippys, Patty's Kitchen, Manapua from the chinese market or is it center, Saimin- all the things that people ususally have to bring to us!! I'm going to get so happy fat on this trip! Can't wait to see you. Lynn, Chase & Cole

Kent Matsueda said...

Whoa! Way to go Lynn... it wasn't my fault. Ever since I watched "The Forgotten" I've been forgetting everything... and I have a strange sense that I have a blond boy out there in space waiting for me to rescue him.

Anonymous said...

Hey all,

all great ideas, thanks for getting the list going! I'm all about beachin it this summer and defintely doing a few touristy type things. I thought I'd also add, that although I love our family, I imagine that there we'll take time for other evening activities in downtown Honolulu; this hawaii girl from Oahu I met at the Cambridgeside Galleria mall told me that club Zanzibar is a lot of fun. Anyway, we're leaving JP at 4 am in the morning so we'll probably stay up all night, packing and melting in this Boston heat. take care, see ya soon!