Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ryan Choi - my nephew


I can't believe I've forgotten to add some pix of my newest nephew. Since we've arrived here in Las Vegas, he's gotten really good at or learned how to:
  • stand up and move around the perimeter of his play pen
  • cruise around in his walker
  • crawl with great speed for very short distances
  • climb the stairs
  • eat Cheerios on his own
  • wear sunglasses
  • demand that people pick him up
  • ride on Uncle Kent's shoulders
  • make a lot more noise
  • stuff everything in sight into his mouth
That's no small list for such a little dude. I'm pretty impressed how quickly he learns things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat Cheerios on his own?
-Guess he`s smarter than his uncle!

Martin

Kent Matsueda said...

Yeah, but by the looks of him, he's got more hair than his Uncle's Friend. ;-P