Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sunny Day at McKivison

Click on the slideshow for a larger version

It has been such a blast heading to 127 McKivison every weekend to see the progress. There were new appliances, toilets, heaters, and additions to the outside of the house. Things are coming along very nicely and may even be on track to completion in the middle of May. We're working on the papers to get the closing set for June 30th at 11 am.

I'm still looking for a bike route to work from the new house. I can't find a straight forward path from the satellite photos. We love our Honda Fit, but we're going to need another car in the next year or so and I'm at a loss for what to get. I'd love to go small and electric, and under $20K. I'll have to keep looking around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the maniac with nunchucks from my 8th grade algebra class is all grown up now? (sniff)

Lulz,

M

Kent Matsueda said...

:-D

You kiddin'? I'm getting the place so I'll have space to expand my collection!