Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New iPhone

Well, after getting the word from Steve Jobs that Apple wasn't coming out with a 16GB iPhone, I went with Hyunjoo to pick up my birthday present:



It does kick major butt! Sent from my iPhone

UPDATE: Looks like Blogger doesn't like images sent directly from my iPhone. I'll have to see if there's another photo system that'll accept emailed photos.

UPDATE: Found out that in order to post images directly from the iPhone, you have to have a GMail account and it must be set as the default email account in the iPhone's settings. Problem is that GMail isn't my default account, but at least I can still email directly from my Yahoo! account via the Mail app on the iPhone

1 comment:

Casey said...

picture's not showing up on this end dude...but sweet nonetheless that you landed one! enjoy...