Friday, August 12, 2005

A little bit stcheemeah (steamy).

Made the mistake of biking around Princeton today. Ugh. I'm pretty ripe by now. I believe I'm offending the woman sitting next to me.



Not much to report today. I helped dad cut the lawn right after I "straightened up" some more stuff down stairs.



I didn't want to drive up to Vermont or Boston. I really wasn't in the mood to spend the time on the highways. It'd be nice to see Lee again before I take off. It's been nice to hang out with mom-folks for the past couple of days. I gotta change my jun-ken-po tactics though since dad's beaten me two nights running.



I'm supposed to be doing more research for ideas for my computer classes this semester. I have the syllabus from last year, but I've already begun to deviate from the lessons that Bruce and Hannah were doing - which is natural.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-ra, po-ting!! (uh.. that was the imitation of your grandmother.)
Okay, next time, do scissors first (but don't blame me if you loose again.)
How's the situation downstairs? I hope it's not as messy as when I left.. hehe.
:P
Luv ya!

Kent Matsueda said...

downstairs... yeah right... i've actually been advancing on that front. i've restacked 80% of the boxes, set a rough pile of junk to bring back, and have some of my mouse-infested valuables cleaned for storage. i should be done by the time i leave here!