Thursday, July 14, 2005

Back from Kauai

Lee, his girlfriend, Hyun-joo, and I just returned from three days in Kauai. It was our first time to go there. Of the dozens of times we've been to Hawaii we've never made a trip out there. We didn't have a lot of time (or money) so we decided to go the fun and adventurous route and camp out. We also decided to focus our efforts on the NE area of the island. We spend one night car camping on the beach and the next night was a wilderness trek along the coast to a campsite next to a river that flowed openly into the ocean. It was fantastic! We were all a bit tired from the trip, but we've hit the ground running again.



Lee and his girlfriend are off to Hana. Hyun-joo and I are sticking around to go diving with my sister and my cousin tomorrow. My sister and her family leave on Sunday and then Lee and his girlfriend leave on Monday. We only have a few more days together. I'm happy for the time. It's been a fantastic vacation so far.



Hope yours is going well too.
Off to the beach!

No comments: