Wednesday, October 01, 2008

MacSpeech (Not-really)Dictate

This is my first blog post using MacSpeech Dictate no dictation. Sometimes I get really tired of typing so maybe I can use this instead of having to type everything on the keyboard. So far, it looks like it's doing a pretty good job. Last night, in June from weight. Was wrong. That was wrong. John Ju. Dictation is having a hard time with my wife's name. HJ, wait I forgot what I was going to say. Oh yes I remember, HJ spent a lot of time last night training the computer to listen to her voice. Well, so far this is going pretty well I just can't think of what I want to say. But, isn't that always the case? Well, keep on the lookout for her more blog posts, wait keep on the lookout for more blog posts and e-mails straight from tax not rate weight. Straight from tax. This stupid machine doesn't even know my name. I am and in. I am a cat in in. I am 10th area at. I am is in. I am a need and see and area. I am a gay and I buried in an area. I am one day let's are gay and there you will be there in carrying. I can be. He. Genius and you are and where you. This is genius is in this you are absolutely machine is so stupid!!!

4 comments:

Casey said...

you kind of lost it there at the end

Kent Matsueda said...

Yeah, HJ and I were in stitches watching the computer try to interpret "Kent". I tried for about five minutes before we had to give it up.

Travis said...

That's funny stuff. Reminds me of trying to correct some of my students' essays! "Eh, nanai kore?"

Anonymous said...

Kent tried to say "Kent" and the computer was writing down "tax", "and in", "cat in", and etc. So, he tried to spell his name out by saying "K". That's when the computer wrote it as "I am a gay"! I was on the floor rolling and crying and laughing..!! ;D