Friday, September 30, 2005

Maui Vacation Home Rentals for the Wedding



Well, it's been a pain in the a$$, but we've found a couple of nice places that we might be able to rent for our families during our wedding week. Above, is a picture of the Lahaina Travis Home (link removed) which looks pretty good... except for the bedcover pictured on the website.




This one looks great too! It features a main and guest house! The Lahaina Breakwater Estates (link removed) looks big enough for all of us. Another link to the Lahaina Breakwater Estates.




This one is the Hale Kuau Sunset Estate (link removed), in Kuau... which I've never heard of even though I've been to Maui over a couple dozen times. It looks like it's right next to Kahului on the very small map provided. This one is big enough but not as fancy as the Travis Home. Another link to the Hale Kuau Sunset Estate.


So who are we trying to make space for?

  • My parents

  • Hyun-joo's parents

  • Lynn and Cole

  • Kent and Chase

  • Hyun-Jung and Scott

  • Hyun-Joo and Na-Young

  • Lee and Elise

There are still so many things in flux. NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE. We're just trying to get some ideas down.


Now, keep in mind that we haven't set a date yet and we're "negotiating" the possible size of the wedding. International weddings are complicated! So many different traditions to honor. It's hard for me when I know so little about American weddings to begin with. Well, my goal is to just have fun doing the planning and not to get stressed out. Well, I already blew one goal... guess I can just focus on the "having fun" part, right?


Already, I want to thank our parents and Heather for giving some ideas and passing on information.

No comments: