Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Iraqi Blogs pt. 2

Neurotic Iraqi Wife

This woman lives in the Green Zone and she sees the reconstruction going forward. She shares and defends her position that what they need is safety, a sound infrastructure, and a caring government... not ongoing politicizing of the constitution. She doesn't feel that anything is better than when Saddam was the one murdering people. And yet, she deeply appreciates the freedom that she and her husband now have.



I don't think I'll be keeping up with posting direct links and thoughts on journey through Iraqi blogs. I'm finding that even within a particular blog there are so many different emotions and stances on the horrible-hopeful situation there. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface. After a couple days, I'm left with an overall appreciation for the struggling hope of the bloggers of Iraq.

No comments: