Wednesday, April 06, 2005

First Day of Classes!

Whew,
I'm feeling great this year! I feels so good to be a part of the start of a new academic year. I was totally jazzed to get going this morning. The weather has been great. A lot to feel good about.


I began the day with setting up the Multimedia Room on the first floor here at school. I had a lot of intro stuff planned. They are a great group of kids. I've taught two of them previously when I was a Practicum Student. We started off with a Human Knot icebreaker and they did a great job and we almost got through the entire knot!


I've got lunch now and my first year students this afternoon! After that, a lot of planning.


Note to self: I gotta remember to make my plane reservations today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your PLAN reservation? hehe..

Kent Matsueda said...

"plan" are you delirious Hyun-joo? (I know who you are!)

Anonymous said...

You snicky boy!! The truth is on my side! :P By the way, I don't know who Hyun-Joo is...

Kent Matsueda said...

it's "sneaky"!
:-P
me--rong!