Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weber Q 220 Grillin'

I bought my first grill earlier this summer and I've realized that I have a long way to go. I've already downloaded a pretty cool app for my iPhone: On the Grill. It wasn't free, but it seemed like a fair enough deal for the information and feature set.

Review of the Q Grill: My Grill (Weber Q Grill)

Indirect Grilling:
Cooking indirect on the Q is a simple task there is several different set-ups that can be used you, once you understand the basic method you can come up with different ways to meet your requirements. The basic method is to place a doubled over sheet of foil on the grill ensuring that you have an air gap between the edge of the foil and the sides of the Q of at least 1” on the long side and 1 ½” – 2 “ on the short sides. Then place a roasting trivet or a wire rack on the foil, which sits at least 3/4” above the foil, providing an air gap between the foil and the food being cooked. article

1 comment:

Casey said...

nice to see the blog back in action kent...that grill looks nice...we just grilled up some burgers yesterday using a small charcoal grill...of course, this being japan, we had to use bread rather than actual hamburger buns, but they were tasty nonetheless...