Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Invasion of Micro-blogging

Some recent changes. As you've probably seen, I haven't been so great keeping up with my posts. Then a few days ago: a flurry of mini-posts. I got sick trying to keep up with a number of Web 2.0 technologies, so I started using Ping.fm to simultaneously post to a number of outlets. Currently I've got Ping.fm set to update my blog, but I'm not sure I want to keep it up. Even though I'm not posting much here, there's a part of me that still thinks this blog should stay focused on "regular" posts. I dunno...

1 comment:

Travis said...

Hey Kent, good to finally hear from you! Well, if you're undecided about whether to continue posting or not, consider me one in support of your updates. I wanna know what you two are getting up to. Hope all is well on your end.

I accepted the post in Tokyo. We're moving mid-March next year. If you've got any time to visit us in B.C., better do it quick! My best to Hyunjoo.