Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Penn State... Here we come!

After almost six months, I found a job. We waited to find something good and I think we've found it.

I applied for an Instructional Design position with the Continuing and Distance Education programs under Penn State's Outreach division.

I'll be running across different departments working on course design projects and working to improve the use of educational technology at those departments.

I'm extremely excited to say the least. This looks like the kind of work I'm really interested in for this next stage of my career.

I begin working March 1st which means we'll have to make arrangements to leave Las Vegas this weekend. Yikes.

I'd like to thank a lot of folks for helping me out. And I'll be doing that "in-person" in the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So no more babysitting?

-Martin

Kent Matsueda said...

Yeah, kiss those dirty diapers goodbye!
(Well, not literally.)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent, Glad to here about your new job! I am sure if will be a lot of fun. My moodle is going well, but ran into some trouble about putting it on the internet for students to use. Basically, I am being told it is not possible but I will keep trying. Oh, I pass the 3 level of the Japanese Proficiency Test. Trying for level 2 next year. I will call you this weekend I think.

-Cho Dubhgan