Sunday, November 20, 2005

Crashed after Brunch




No, not physically thank goodness.



I just finished vacuuming after I got back from Katya's. We went out this morning to have brunch over at her place. She made (lots) of whole wheat waffles. We brought stuff for strawberry-bannana smoothies and Sheryl brought the mimosas.



Mary Lynne, who also works at KTC, was there and we just hung out, ate, and chatted on a beautiful Fall Sunday. Strange, if I were back home in Vermont, I might have easily taken off for the woods to go hiking, especially on a day like today. Well, I'm still trying to kick this cold. Crap this thing had me whipped. I just gotta get rid of it before classes begin this Thursday.



And lots to do... get ready for the new term, finish a project for Bunch, digital errands, etc. But all's well... and I just found out that I CAN call my brother on his cell phone. Aside from the time difference, it's so easy to keep in touch with the VOIP phone lines. Yahoo for technology!

No comments: